****FREE Standard delivery on all hires.**** Upgrades Available.
NO NEED TO WAIT IN ALL DAY - WE USE INTERLINK EXPRESS WITH PREDICT - WITH A 1HR DELIVERY WINDOW
When can we expect our delivery?
No more waiting in all day! We use Interlink Express with the predict service which gives our customers a 1hr delivery window (providing you provide a mobile number) of when the driver will deliver the equipment to you and when he will collect it between the hours of 8am and 6pm. Standard Deliveries usually occur between 8am and 6pm two days prior to your event date and collection the first working day after your event between 8am-6pm.
On the morning of your DELIVERY you will receive a SMS or email detailing the 1hr window the driver will be delivering your equipment. From this text/email, you can track the driver online in real time and see which delivery you are on his schedule and even see where he is online! For convenience you can also change the date of your delivery or even get it delivered to a neighbour.
On the morning of your COLLECTION you will receive a SMS or email detailing the 1hr window the driver will be collecting your equipment. The equipment MUST be collected on the next working date after your hire as per our terms and conditions. On the text and email,from interlink it will give you an option to change the date of collection or cancel the collection, please do NOT select any of these options without calling us first, Please note that if you choose to change the date of COLLECTION which results in the equipment not be collected as expected then you will be charged another Hire fee at 100% and a re-collection fee of £40.00 due to non collection of the equipment.
Delivery upgrades - Need it by a certain time?
On booking you can select an upgrade to pre 12pm delivery for your convenience, but these are charged in addition to the hire costs.
If you’ve arranged for us to courier the boxes to you, we aim to deliver two days prior to your event (with the before your event day as back up delivery day). We have also booked in your boxes to be collected the next working day after your event. Remember, you MUST be there to sign for the delivery or collection, between 8am and 6pm if using our standard delivery option. If you are not in and the courier cannot collect the boxes after thee event then a re-collection fee and additional hire fees will apply.
For delivery to Scotland, Ireland, UK Islands, Isle of wight and Isles of Scilly please call 01865 410071 for delivery rates as these incurr additional charges.
- Your booking reference number
- A form of Photo ID for you scanned in and sent via email.
- An email from you confirming the requested changes with details of the new address and confirmation you are taking responsibility of the equipment in the event of loss or damage whilst at this new requested address to the value of the goods which are around £10,000 for every 10 pack and associated equipment.
- If your requesting this to be delivered to a business address, you will need to provide either a copy of the booking confirmation which shows you have a booking at that location and that you are associated with the booking in some way will be required or if it is a work address, a recent payslip showing you work at that location and the email must be sent from your work email.
- Confirmation that the new address are aware they are taking responsibility of the delivery or collection of your goods and confirming they have a fully manned reception during the delivery hours of 8am and 6pm to accept delivery or sign back the collected goods. You will also need to confirm that they will keep the equipment safe and stored securely during the hire period.
Can I pick-up/drop-off the boxes?
Yes. You can pick-up / drop-off the boxes from our Oxford depot, so you can save yourself the courier fee. Our office is open between 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday. Please book in a collection time by phone so we can give you a quick demo on how to use the gear. If you are choosing this option and you would like to save 10% off your order by Picking up from our depot and Dropping back to our depot in OXFORD then Enter IWILLPICKUP at the checkout:
Please bring your booking confirmation with you and you will also need to show photo ID, such as a current Driver's Licence on collection and the address on the photo id must match the registered card holders address from booking.