Equipment and Safety
Despite being called "Laser Tag" there are actually NO LASERS involved.
- Our "Laser Tag In A Box" phasers do not use real lasers, rather the units emit an invisible and harmless infrared beam. Similar to a TV remote Control. So unlike paintball, there is no need for safety goggles and there are no projectiles involved.
- Laser tag is a non-contact sport. There is no age limit. So it is fun for the whole family.
- We use phasers built by Battlefield Sports, each comes with its own Safety Certificate and the system has CE & FCC certification.
- Of course where you choose to set up to play, around your office, backyard or campus, it is very important to you to check for, and if necessary, remove any tripping hazards or safety risks. Read our
- Laser tag games can be a strenuous activity, physical exertion may be required. The possibility of injury to yourself and others does exist.
- Games can be dangerous if safety measures are ignored so we recommend that the play is supervised by a parent or carer.
- We recommend all players wear covered shoes, such as runners or boots.